Thursday 7 August 2014

Flower Pots

Using unwanted Antique pots left at the Tower by previous owners, and inspired by Shambellie Walled Garden, where I've spent many hours with my camera over the last few months, I have begun creating a collection of Limited Edition Fine Art prints. 

In this project, textures are blended and multiple images over laid. Some are leaves found at the Tower, others bouquets of flowers that have meaning only to me and another has the textured walls of Shambellie Garden itself. The finished article completed and framed using antique picture frames, some collected over many years of my love for antiquing. 

On another note, prints arrived from the lab today for my upcoming exhibition at the walled Garden, I'm pleased with them and can't wait to see them framed and on display in September (dates and details soon).

Thank you for looking, 

Laura xx












No comments:

Post a Comment