Monday 11 August 2014

Shambellie Walled Garden - Art Exhibition




As I mentioned in my last blog post, I will be exhibiting at Shambellie Walled Garden and here are all the details you need. Please save the date and I hope you can make it. I'm very much looking forward to what promises to be a wonderful evening in a beautiful setting, 

Laura xx  



Sheila Cameron at Shambellie Walled Garden

has pleasure in inviting you to the preview of

Art in the Garden


Friday 5th September 6.30 to 8.30pm

The exhibition will include work by

Charlotte Long ~ Botanical illustrator
Philippa Sinclair ~ Paintings in Watercolour
Laura Hudson Mackay ~ Fine art photographer
Hugh McIntyre and more….

The exhibition will run on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th Sept.
10.00 – 4.00

Refreshments

Shambellie Walled Garden, Beeswing Road, New Abbey, Dumfries, DG8 1AA




No comments:

Post a Comment